You are eligible to vote in the 2018 Vote if on Vote Day (November 13, 2018), you:
- Are at least 18 year old; and
- Are a Canadian citizen; and
- Have resided in Alberta since May 13, 2018; and
- Are a resident of the City of Calgary subdivision on Vote Day; and
- Have not voted in Vote 2018;
- Provide one of the authorized pieces of identification.
Before you vote you must sign a statement that you are eligible to vote.*
* It is an offense to sign a false statement.
A student who:
- Attends an educational institution within or, outside Alberta;
- Temporarily rents accommodation for the purpose of attending an educational institution; and
- Has family members who are resident in Alberta and with whom the student ordinarily resides when not attending an educational institution, is deemed to be a resident.